I bet you are all wondering what is going on with these letters. Well, follow the pictures and see if you can figure it out...
WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some of you might have guessed... and you were right! We are expecting a little Baby Parker. We are so excited we can hardly stand it. I have wanted to tell you for a while but I had to wait. We went to the doctor this week and yup, it is confirmed the baby is in the cooker. This is the most awesome thing in the world! :)
Due date is December 7th!!!
I am so excited to be a dad and Angie is thrilled to be a mom and we are excited to share our baby with all of you. We don't know if it is a boy or girl so for now we are calling it baby P, instead of calling it "it". Baby P looks healthy, heart rate is 184 we are almost 10 weeks along. Angie is doing great and we are just happy as ever!
Now, here are some pictures and a video of future Baby P in action:


No comments:
Post a Comment