This picture was of the area that the sting rays are in just off of Grand Cayman Island, the water and sky are so beautiful. Maybe our whole family should move there.
These are flowers I got for Angie when we found out we were having a little baby!!
We also went to olive garden to celebrate. And got a pregnancy book.
Here is me presenting my professional research j/k. Just thought I would throw this on here to prove that I am doing something though.
2 comments:
Oh Scottie, you are so much fun!!! Let's move to that beautiful blue water, right after we go to the Olive Garden:) I love how you treat your darling little wife and how she treats you, you two are going to be awesome parents and have tons of fun with your little baby:)
Hey good work Doc! Can I subscribe to magazine that publishes your studies?
Post a Comment