Thursday, May 13, 2010

So I've successfully posted a video! However, it has a watermark in the middle. Here's the explanation for that- the quicktime file was too large so I had to convert it. The program I used is a freebee and to prove it, they place their watermark right in the middle:) This was mother's day, 2010. Parker smelled every tulip individually hummed a little "yum" at each one; turn your volume up to hear!

2 comments:

Scott Parker said...

what a great video. I love it already! Thanks for posting a video. those kids are really cute. I enjoyed seeing Jason and hearing Kelsey too. Sure love you family.

JP said...

That Parker's a little chief! I forgot that he did the "mmm" thing with every smell! Thanks for being our mom, Mom, so that we can celebrate Mother's day! And come home and see your grandkids!