Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A family blog

Well family, I have once again decided to attempt to keep in contact with you. Since I have had to get out of facebook, now I am trying to increase my presence in the blog world. Our family website didn't work all that well. Not that it was bad, just that we all kind of didn't use it much. (Myself included) So I have started a Parker family blog, this is for Mom to run and all of us to add if we want. I figure since mom has so much free time (j/k) she should post stuff every now and then. This is even easier to post stuff on and that way I can see pics of Guatemala, Ghana, California, Jenny's new house, all the renovations to our house and everything else I am being left out of the loop on. I started us out with a BANG, now lets see if we can keep it going. I sure love all of you.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

This is the best news I've had in a long time! I'm so excited to have a grandaughter!!! Oh my goodness she will be cute:)

JP said...

That's funny that you think it's a granddaughter Mom! They've gotta start their basketball team, so I'm predicting a point guard. But Scottie did say they hope it's a sweet, little, wonderful, perfect, all-American girl!