
Merry Christmas Fam! For Christmas this year, I decided to bring home a championship. Dan Maxwell and I had both lost in the finals for tennis singles in previous years, so we decided to join forces in doubles and win coveted BYU intramurals championship shirts. The first round was a forfeit because they heard how good we are! In the second round we beat two brothers 8-4 (you only play a proset--first to eight games). I felt kind of bad beating brothers cause I knew how cool it was to play with my bro! But I didn't feel bad for too long:) Then we won the semifinals 8-1 and were kind of confused by how the other team got so far. And finals match was tons of fun and most thrilling. We ended up winning 8-6 and picked up our shirts (if you can't tell, that's what the pictures are) the next morning! So there's the latest tennis report in the Parker fam.
1 comment:
Way to go Jason!!!!!!!!!!! That is so great, way to represent:)
Post a Comment