Friday, October 22, 2010

October!




What a wonderful month this has been! It was fabulous for our whole family to be together for Kelsey's wedding, those are days I will treasure forever. Unfortunately, since I forgot Kelsey's bag and dad had to go get it, we neglected to take a family photo at the Canterbury; I awoke Wednesday morning with that realization. Oh well, it won't be forever and ever before we are together again...it could be a year and a half though...so be it, I'll get over it!




Speaking of pictures, Angie, thanks so much for posting some on your blog, they were awesome! I have modified one here...hope you all enjoy it, but it obviously is dedicated to Uncle Scottie...HAPPY HALLOWEEN BUD!!!




Love you all!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yikes! I'm sure glad my kid is really a lot cuter than that!

Scottie and Angie said...

I have to agree October was such a fun month! It was so special to be there:) Thanks for everything.